Compressors Unlimited offers a limited warranty for replacement semi-hermetic, screw and open drive compressors to ensure they contain no factory defects. This warranty is effective for one year from the date of purchase. After inspection, if we find our product to be defective, we will repair or replace it. Our limited warranty will be deemed void for the following reasons:
1) If our facility does not receive the compressor at the expense of the buyer
2) If the failure was the result of water, acid, improper installation, improper electrical equipment, liquid slugging, or improper operation by the user including operating without oil.
3) If the motor/compressor failure was caused by running the compressor in a single phase condition.
All accounts must be in good standing to receive warranty coverage services. Compressors repaired or replaced under this warranty shall be covered for the unexpired portion of the warranty applying to the original products date of sale.
Our limited warranty does not include:
1) Additional parts or labor of any kind
2) Additional accessories, replacement of motors, complete condenser replacement, or replacement of starting switches
3) Replacement of leaking Freon, refrigerant or oil
It is the buyer’s responsibility to complete repair or replacement of products under warranty as set above. Any additional claims or damages are the responsibility of the buyer. Although we provide a limited warranty for our products, we also offer the option to purchase an extended warranty coverage on many of our compressors.
There are no express or implied warranties that extend beyond the description of the face hereof.